Fat cats.

Fat cat: something stuck in my shoe.

Fat cat: your foot stuck in your foot.

Fat cat: what does it mean!

Fat cat: you are turning into a black cat.

Fat cat: may be I really should!

Fat: relax.

Color flex is my favorite color.

Fat cat: neighbors are making drugs non stop in their kitchen.

We made less the a quarter of that.

We have to stop.

We take a break.

Then we went shopping.

Fat cat: not surprise me.

Fat cat: it’s not drug, its natural medicine.

Fat cat: you are full of vitamins!

Fat cat: we all going to be affected.

Fat cat: bikini mercy.

Fat cat: is it a song?

Fat cat: he is telling on me!

Fat cat: if I will remember.

Fat cat: he is always telling on you.

I just remember, picture of our president or something.

He talks like he is singing.

My favorite song of all the time.

Piggy: bring piggy bank this way.

Fat cat: another piggy bank!

Fat cat: we need piggy bank like this.

Piggy: practice makes a lot of sense.

If you are qualified. 

Fat cat: it has something to do with not being fat cat.

Fat cat: pigs like to roll when they are young.

Fat cat: they don't listen.

Fat cat: leave piggy alone and sit down. 

Fat cat: you are not getting our piggy bank.

Piggy: I know, right.

Fat cat: it's fake gold.

Do you like comedy movies?

Piggy: some.

I've seen a few.

You watch it, you understand this world. 

Fat cat: people are stupid.

Fat cat: you only know few!

Fat cat: world looks cool.

Fat cat: in your video game.