Happily ever ver after.

Priestess: and what did she say to you?

This is your last night at her kitchen?

If she is normal, give her this cooking oil, if she is crazy, give her this honey.

And if she complains, change the subject.

Don’t drop anything.

Next!

Pharaoh: I am sweating here.

Priestess: are you behaving?

Was anyone helping you before?

Pharaoh: mess.

Priestess: who?

Pharaoh: mess.

Priestess: you found one already?

This how you learn.

One day you do this, next day you do that.

Pharaoh: and on top of that,

How can I go 3 thousand years back in time?

Priestess: he probably wanted to know how it works.

Pharaoh: I thought it probably foolishness of my young years.

Priestess: sure.

Pharaoh: its king and his witches.

Priestess: they probably scanned something wrong.

We can check if they use the right scanner.

I can see, they put “zero”.

Pharaoh: what it means?

Priestess: this what happens when you change your system every day.

We watch one of the time.

We ask mostly, and they say, they have no idea.

Priestess: you have 30 in file and zero mistakes.

Pharaoh: its three thousand.

Priestess: we thought you are only in history books.

Pharaoh: no, I am not in history books.

I am right here.