Happily ever after.

Witch: see, from here to here,

All magic wishes.

All you have to do, is scan, scan, scan.

Who opened the door!

It’s going to be money.

Pharaoh: I feel nervous.

King: we are going to see the witches again.

Witch: no meetings here.

We don't perform CPR.

You are talking and sweating.

King: my magic wish didn't come true.

Witch: what do you want me to do?

Your magic wish didn't come true.

Congratulations.

Pharaoh: any predictions?

Witch: go away until hot, hot, hot summer.

And then come back.

Pharaoh: and when is it?

King: you are asking wrong question.

Right question would be, “how fake those witches are?”

Priestess: so he is very playful.

I think he stuck in his childhood.

Queen: nice.

Him, he is secretly  eating sugar,

When no one is watching.

King: witch, this what I mean.

Witch: I see everything!

King: no discrimination.

Witch: you want to play too.

You will be playing some day.

Where do you want to play?

Indoor or outdoor?