Happily ever after.

Witch: I see 2 winning numbers!

King: you have 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 20, 25 numbers in the ticket!

Witch: what are you doing here?

Lets try again.

King: I was reading and explaining myself my own recommendations why we need many slaves.

Witch: many slaves called “robots".

Stop looking at ours.

King: looks like coffee maker to me.

Witch: we couldn't figure out!

Where's my kitten!?

Fat cat: seriously!

Seriously!

I am a grown man already.

Fat cat: ask more milk.

We will have a party tonight.

Witch: what a good boy.

King: these cats look huge.

Witch: because we care.

Majority of our kittens are special breed.

Fat cat: what movie do you want to see, about love or “meow”?

Fat cat: meow.

Witch: he is saying something!

Kitten, say “please”.

Fat cat: beer.

It might be in the box.

Witch: he is wonderful.

King: wild cats.