Happily ever after.

Pharaoh: this why I don't trust GPS. 
Its better be right this time.
King: hopefully we will get at least half way.
Priestess:  half way?!
Pharaoh: so what's going on?
Priestess: you came to messed up place.
Pharaoh: you promised you know something.
Priestess: how do I know?
Pharaoh: you know.
King: queen!
Queen: I forgot my mask.
King: you don't have to wear mask now.
Queen: you said I can walk outside without clothes. 
Priestess: if I was living in a cave, I would be playing with toys too.
I would have toys everywhere.
This how humanity exists. 
Queen: from 9 to 6 we are at work, but I will write it down. 
King: women love to work!
We did a survey.
Queen: what year?
King: 1894.
Queen: what about after?
Pharaoh: king, you mentioned going without your queen.
King: it's not queen, she is someone new.
Its Dora.
When you don't do what she says, you get stuck.
She is my daily hypnosis.