Fools gold.

King of Fools (on the phone): wisdom!

Ozdom, ozdom.

Troll (enters the room): you broke my door again.

King of Fools: mister Troll,

You didn't push “I am okay, thank you” button at 5 o'clock.

We've already sent you a dog to guard the door.

All you have to do, push the button (pushing imaginary  button), very simple.

I was throwing duzzies all the way to rescue you.

Troll: I was sleeping.

King: beauty sleep?

Troll: did you say free country?

Mama Mia: Mister Troll, don’t argue.

King of Fools: good point. (kissing Mama Mia's hand).

Troll: here.

King of Fools: what is this?

Troll: I fixed your problem and bought new plunger.

King of Fools: it’s not our style.

I hope, you didn't use our credit card to pay for it.

Troll: it’s a plunger.

All you have to do is plunge the toilet.

King of Fools: we do it in style!

Troll: where is the wash room?

King of Fools: first of all, its “bathroom”.

Mama Mia (looking at the plunger): the stuff looks so old, you can give it for free.

King of Fools: its probably cost fortune like the paper from a week ago.

Troll: where is the bathroom!

Mama Mia: phone call!

King of Fools (on the phone): essential services!

(whispering) my sock is still on my heal, yes, since the afternoon.