Gypsy's gift

When I applied for the immigration visa I knew it would take some time to get it, but I did not expect it would take so much time, like forever.

Every day I had to call and ask if my visa was approved. The answer was always: “no, please call again”.

I was living in Moscow at that time, but when all my money finished I had to return back home.

I started to work in a small company and I had to take a bus home.

One time gypsies were walking near the bus stop and a little gypsy boy asked me to give him some money, not much just a dollar.



At that time we had a lot of gypsies in our city. They were begging for money on some of the streets, all dirty and very aggressive. Usually people would just ignore them and walk by.

 I don't know why, but I gave all the money I had to this little boy. I had only money left for the bus and nothing else at home.

Then a gypsy woman walked to me. I think the boy showed how much money I gave to him.

The woman smiled, thanked me for helping this boy and told me that everything will be good. And the rest of the gypsies were watching me too and I just wanted the bus to come.

Then I left home.

The very next day I received a phone call from the embassy that my visa claim had been approved and in a week I got the visa.