Back to the past - my story

At my first job at Wendy's restaurant in Canada I met this woman Anita and we became very good friends.

At work we talked, mostly about her dreams becoming a paramedic and driving to Florida. Anita planned everything when nothing was there yet. I always listened her, was exacted for her, gave her advice even I was just an immigrant.

After more than a year I quite that job, found the better one, moved on with my life, have done many things (bad and good:)).

I have not seen Anita for more than 9 years.

Yesterday, I saw her in the mall in some Christmas store. May be it was one of my Christmas wishes or something.

Anita almost looked the same, only gained some weight and looked older. Hair cut, make up, clothes was exactly the same.

We talked a bit, surprised to see each other.

And I felt like we both worked together on Friday and now is Monday,  not any 9 years that went by.

Anita's life is absolutely the same, nothing changed at all.  Only now she works at Tim Horton's.

Like always she had cup of coffee in her hand and  was walking in the same mall after work like we used to do.

We talked about people we both knew in the past, walked a bit.

At that moment I thought I really went to the past. Oh, my Goodness:)