My poem about a Russian woman - soldier

I saw a picture of a Russian woman - soldier in an American book about WWII. She was wearing a white camouflage uniform and was walking trough a blizzard with a group of other women - soldiers.

You cannot see anything except her eyes, and her eyes were not just the eyes of a naive, scared girl who would cry and run to her father. Her eyes were the eyes of a woman who will not come back without a victory. I thought it may be her story:

My dear mother
Always remember you.
I am walking through the snow 
With my group day after day.
I know mama,
You love me,
And I am favorite daughter.
The wind opens my eyes,
Blizzards only whisper: "Go!"
Oh, my dear mother,
I will never reach you.
The enemies burned our house.
They burned our village.
Run to our army!
Run to our army!
Were your last words.
You pushed me outside like crazy.
Wore your tiny cross on my neck.
You hugged me and smiled.
The dogs started to bark in silence...
All night, all day, all the sunrises
I dream of our village,
But the documents says
It doesn't  exist any more.