the forest

Today is a green day, I guess.
And I am going to wear my new green dress.
Back to the forest.
I was in a few big forests, 
Once by myself, many times with family, old friends.
This old lady, almost one hundred years old, first ever doctor in our village,
She knew so much, every flower, every grass.
Everything she would touch, would just shine,
No matter how far we would go,
We go back home without marking trees,
This you do in the forest.
That lady didn't need anything,
She showed me far away forest rivers, small ponds,
Places no one ever knew,
I even washed my hair in those rivers, 
I thought I saw homes of forest mermaids,
Left gifts.
I was small and believed. I know how to make tea from anything, 
What grass use for what.
The lady was talking non stop.
And she was very sweet and kind,
She said, when your heart shins,
You will shine...