today

I have like five minutes,
Driving a car..
I was thinking,
May be I didn't spent much time enjoying living with my parents
That's not my problem, that't their problem,
Anyway...
I spent a lot of time with my great grandma, some her friends,
Real people who could heal anything, absolutely,
And some grandmother's friends too,
Old people from far away villages.
They used to say.. future we must follow.
Some things are not our fault at all.
It happened, we know how we feel,
We have to let it go, because that's the best way.
My great grandmother used to tell all kind of stories,
Like bed time, she was always calm.
And she would say, live your life, have children,
That's the biggest gift,
Everyone who loves you will help.
And it's funny,
Now, today, I was thinking,
May be I should enjoy my driving,
Because its all going to be perfect.
You understand.
One time I almost left my car on red light
In the middle of intersection.
I had a huge sign "new driver",
Couldn't see anything because of it,
And every one was honking..
Now, I am thinking,
Its going to be perfect, I have nothing to worry about.
I feel I am driving a tank or something...
And you too, just relax, take care of yourself, do what you do.
You know, you are unique and beautiful:)
It's all going to be good.
Am I right reading between the lines..
Smile:) please