story

May be this is one of my stories
From early childhood.
We had this man living in our neighborhood,
With mentality of a child.
We were not afraid of him, our parents liked we were under his control,
He would watch us, play with us, and some times tell us his stories.
(May be I listened too much).
He told us, that when you go early in the morning to the forest
And reach the middle of it,
There will be a blanket, lift the side, the road will be open to the magic land.
Few days later, all girls from my building and another waiting on the bus stop.
It was easy at that time.
The last stop was near the forest, we had huge near our city.
We are walking and walking, no one, except us, only our voices like Eco.
I hear one girl says:
Some one is watching us.
I feel it too...
Then we are looking up.
A big bird on the branch of the tree...