today

I am with my girlfriend,
The one who has a hair salon at her house..
So, I didn't make it to the gym this morning,
I made it to her kitchen,
We are having third breakfast already.
She called me, we had coffee in the mall,
Stores were closed except the coffee shop.
A nice well dressed man stopped near us;
We were sitting on the bench, looking at the Bay doors.
He asked our opinion about heaven and h..l,
According to the Bible, he said, people go to...
What we think about that?
I said, I didn't read the Bible.
And my friend, she didn't read the Bible either.... 
From his look, our surprised looks at each other,
We tried to tell something, we didn't do anything, made a joke...
It was no interest in our opinion, 
Enough, enough, ladies, have great lives.
We drove to Beauty store,
That's the name, 
I bought new shampoo and conditioner,
That's all for now..