90's again

For me it was good time,
Our apartments, grandmother's old house, the garden,
90th again, youth and school years,
Inside of the gym Grade .. (don't remember) dance party
And I am wearing my mom's simple dress..
Read some comments about former the last Soviet Union leader,
Not one good word was said about him, and what they did to the country.
All about 90's I remember, the early 90 's,
Strikes, lines in the new unemployment office, protests,
Empty supermarket, we had coupons for food,
My mom had the line number on her hand,
One time I opened our fridge,
And it was empty only one potato on the top.
Some times I have hard time to cook, buy food in advance,
I got used to buy daily.
My aunts lost jobs in months, uncles too,
Everything was closed except hospital, school, the city government and police.
For almost a year was like this,
After 10 pm was emergency hours, no one was allowed to go outside,
No light and water after 9 pm, we had bath tub full of water,
Some pots, we were drinking water from it without boiling.
It was like this for almost every one..