...

It was first music video,
My mother brought from a friend.
Girls band is dancing and singing,
They are singing in English,
I don't understand a word.
Beautiful clothes, bright make up,
Having fun, happy,
May be they are saying:
Life is not what you see,
Life is what you dream..
Lines in unemployment office,
Every day I see my aunts and uncles,
You have to go early,
Because you won't get a mark.
Empty supermarkets, no lights at night,
Like you look outside with closed eyes.
Parents are arguing all the time,
Me and my sister are watching our father leaving,
Sometimes no school because of teachers strikes.
Why are you happy, a stranger asks.
And I remember the girls singing:
Life is not what you see,
Life is what you dream.
Old abandoned house,
Strange people, I know few from my school.
Try, you will see real things.
And I tried only ones,
Because that evening,
The girls band were singing,
On out dirty empty street.
They were singing only for me.
Life is not what you think,
Life is what you dream. .