.. Any way.. I am not g..g up,
And not saying or writing this word,
Because food p..g at the party was enough,
Right after I wrote that word,
Few months ago..
As you can see I am on the good mood.
My secret is well known,
I don't think anything wrong with it,
Right here right now, mostly,
I am trying to do my best.
All I can give, hopefully I give,
All I want to ask I am asking.
One time, many years ago,
I was with my fiend,
She liked some boy.
We were at his house talking,
Me, her, this young man,
Then he told her, you are boring.
We are leaving,
I was kind of upset,
Taking everything personal.
Talking to her, why, why,
At this time she is stuffing his mail box
on the entrance door with paper and burning it.
I am asking what is it for,
Just around the corner we hear the firetruck sirens.
So we are not boring,
I guess trying to be funny...
Going outside,
Don't know what is this story for either,
May be for smile:)