don't know story

Poetess ( trying new lipstick ): I stayed home today.
Yesterday I had this thought about staying home,
Actually I had to send a  letter to Service Canada.
So I thought in the morning to stay home and go to the post office,
But no, I went to work  ... to be nice (laughs ).
Aunt: are you..?
When I have a thought about staying home,
I stay home.
When my horoscope says to stay home,
I stay home.
Inner voice : you work at home.
Aunt: so?
I was emergency doctor,
I stayed at home too.
After that stupid snow fell from the roof on my car..
Inner voice : and what happened?
Aunt: to who?
Poetess : whatever happens..
Aunt (continues ) : Be honest,
I enjoyed only women who were about to give birth,
Every one else was pretty much miserable.
Poetess : yesterday I thought of staying home,
And for some reason went to work.
Grandma witch: to make money.
Grandma : I have seen Joseph Stalin.
Inner voice : people should retire after school.
E-l ( sweating and printing money non stop): some people never work.
Inner voice : and?
Poetess : man was making coffee,
And I was on hurry,
I had the first cup.
That's all I've had for two days.
Sister: eat something.
Poetess : the coffee is already discasting.
I have it only in extreme cases when I don't have time to go to the cafe.
I worked all day, went to kids library,
Got home, and all I have is for 6-10 years children Tylenol and one flue pill, how to spell it?
Grandma : soup helps too.
Mom: lots of water.
Aunt: bread with onion.
Sister : I never liked coffee.
Poetess : after I make soup,
Will continue my investigation here.
Have to listen grandma.
In few hours.
Poetess : back to my investigation.
Yesterday I got to work,
On time, I had may be five minutes,
Black man was making coffee.
I write only man here, because
I don't want to sound like a racist.
But he always makes coffee.
No one else has time in the morning.
Aunt: I can tell how I am cooking.
Poetess ( coughs ) : not today.
Sister (cooking) : ...same cups, same dishes.
Poetess : I was drinking vinegar instead of orange justice.
Aunt: because of you two I put hair removal cream on my face.
Poetess : anyway..
Grandma: what is it,
Memories night?
Poetess : I had first cup of coffee from this coffee maker.
Aunt : who drinks coffee from a coffee maker?
Some kind of exhibitionism.
Poetess : and that's all I can eat or drink for two days.
I was hoping to lose some weight,
At least some profit, but no.
And I am thinking,
May be it means something.
Grandma : people who can heal can take s..s from who they like or love and blow it in the air.
Nothing gets to them,
Not wisdom, not common sense.
If this what you are talking about.
Aunt : forest, forest for a year.
Mom: and then what?
Cats business is the best business in the world.
Poetess : may be it means something else?
I remember very well I didn't talk about ..you know or giv..g up like time before.
Mom: don't say those words.
Sister: I think it was coffee.
Grandma : may be you should start going for a walk every morning again?
Look, like me.
I am proud, I was born in 1928!
Sister: gym?
Aunt: it's all sounds weird to me now.
What did you dream night before?
Poetess : okay, have to go dance and watch cartoons.
Sister: me too!
Grandma : you see, spent time with family and smart thoughts shows up..