don't know story

Poetess : this morning I took a weird picture again.
Inner voice : congratulations!
You won our super prise again!
Poetess : dictionary!?
I would prefer cash, but thank you very much.
Speaking about weird.
We have a weird woman at work,
Something about her is not right.
She always brings candies to everyone.
Grandma : that's weird for sure.
Who would bring candies now days?
Grandma w.: stay away from those people.
Poetess: every time she gives me candies I loose it or forget it somewhere.
Yesterday I put her chocolate in my bin,
Later I wanted to try it with cofee.
Few minutes after the chocolate was gone, I couldn't find it anywhere.
I don't know what happened.
This is actually only true part in this story.
Everything else is fake.
Grandma w: don't ask my phone number either people...