don't know story

The real witch : long time no see..
Poetess : I was working.
Inner voice : congratulations!
You won our super prise again,
Pay check!
Don't mess up your lottery.
Poetess: I was working very good, like truly working.
And I gained eight pounds for two hundred I already have!
The real witch : weird people..
Grandma w: who works like this?
Aunt: not me.
Inner knows: things will work out.
Narrator : too bad there is no ancient book to burn.
Grandma W.: it was our past shall not be remind.
Such shame when police closes your magic hotel.
Inner voice : it was old house in the forest.
The real witch: anyway ladies,  mix substance from jar "a" with substance from jar "b" and leave both substances on the face.
Poetess : for how long?
The real witch : for as long as it need to be.
Poetess : I am writing new story.
The real witch : chao, was lovely to be here.
Grandma W.: some strange sounds. ..
Hopefully no one overreacting again to our new adventure.
Poetess : have to go..