New Kings ...


Donald (hugging the Constitution): everyone wants to steal you, but you are my, baby. 
Back to the stone idols..
One year it's been great time going through the darkness to light.
And here go, bumped into stones and wrote something on it..bad word..
Hilary : we are teasing entire world.
Donald : let's talk like all normal people without the microphone.
Hilary : go to. .
Donald : see, normal talk can't work.
You go to ..
Hilary : not shy at all.
It was my wish.
Donald : I thought it first.
First wish is the wish.
Why I know magic better than you?
Hilary ( giving Donald a look ) : .. in today's society.
Oh my God! 
Donald : Who?
Not today my lady, I caught your wish in the middle.
My turn now.
Hilary : now we are stuck.
Donald : I think America will be great again some other time.