New Kings. .

Part 1.
Donald : Mister Wolf is a big lier.
If he eats someone, I swear it will be me.
Hilary ( to Mister Wolf ): Mister Wolf, how much are you taking for your businesses. 
Mister Wolf : let's straighten up lady,
Where is your husband? 
I don't do any favours to ladies without asking their husbands.
(Whispering) don't want to go to jail.
I find pleasures in the forest.
Hilary : Mister Wolf. .
Mister Wolf : women want one thing,
In five minutes another.
And I am stuck with this donkey in my mouth.
Donald : everything is going to be perfect.
We will start from women.
Mister Wolf : Mister. ..has started already.
Mister. ..: no calling names.
I am on my road to recovery.
Donald : let's read the book.
I am sure it's garbage.
(Few months ago.
Mister Wolf (checking trash): people are throwing out so much garbage).
Donald : this what happens when wolfs steal only few things, and know little bit.
Absolutely untruthful information, might as well use only my pictures.
Hilary : let's read the comments.
At least we will know what people think about us.
The best knowledge, it's knowledge from very far.