New Kings. ..

Donald : "We will make America great again! Deluxe edition."
Download the app to get full information about how.
Hilary : why is it deluxe edition?
We never got deluxe edition for doing the same things.
Donald : do you know how much this deluxe edition will cost?
I can write it myself, but yeah.
Hilary : I see only five dollars.
Donald : you have to read all the numbers, sometimes zero is a thing (singing).
Did you like my lullaby last night?
Hilary : I couldn't download the app.
Donald : I was sharing some secrets...
Perhaps  (to the public) God was listening us,
And he said, good thing we have plenty of talented people in this country who knows how to write.
We talk every night you know.
Hilary : what else He says?
Donald : He says, Donald you have incredible nation.
Hilary : did he say anything about me?
Donald : He said you are incredible too.
Hilary: see, men don't tell me I am incredible,  but God says.
Donald : He likes plain and simple..
God says, Donald, with some global help you will put this incredible nation on bread and water, plain and simple.