New Kings

Hilary : congratulations to me (makes kiss with lips to herself),
My picture is in Teen Vogue,
On the cover!
Donald ( looking at Hilary ) : who is this girl?
Harvey (looking at the stroller Hilary with): who is this baby?
Hilary : my boyfriend,
He went "coocoo" on the bachelor party.
In stead of proposing me, he jumped from the bridge.
Harvey : weird choice.
Hilary : I know.. I put lamps all over the ocean, for our romantic get away, and he smashed them all.
How you trust men after that?
Now he thinks he is a baby.
(pushing stroller to Harvey) you want?
Donald : I see you have something to talk about when I am driving through the night fighting darkness.
I have great news too,
My picture is in Forbes!
Don't you think it's suspicious,
You are in Teen Vogue, I am in Forbes at the same month?
Harvey : I wish I was born five hundred years ago,
Plenty of patience in the society.
Donald: With this ancient phone..
I try to call on my cell phone, but no one answers.
Hilary : because it's not connected.
Donald : so why on Earth I had to hold it?
Hilary : may be to show that you are in charge.
Donald : looks like military phone with this big button..