The Martian story.

Martin King: what are we doing .. ?

Where are we going ...?

Turn on TV.

TV: there's no live on Mars, its been officially proven by our scientists.

Martian King: good news in the first 5 minutes!

Is there's something wrong with me.. I've been looking in the mirror longer then usual.. this morning..

Mommy!

Mommy Martian: it happens.

Martian King: anyway, we have to celebrate this day.

Declare Tuesday, no Friday, Tuesday, all right, Thursday and Wednesday, national holiday.

Mommy Martian: and Monday.

Martian King: and Monday.

We will know for a fact what day it is.

 

Martian: this robot is bigger than our theater.

Martian: it has built in radio.

Martian: its going to be good.

Martian King: shhhhh.....

Martians (singing on the stage): Alleluia, Alleluia,  Alleluia.

Martian Queen: I am feel like I am on the top of alien world.

 

 

Martian: what is this?

Martian: the robot.

Stupid thing is stuck.

Martian: I have only one question:

Who cares?

Martian: you don't have to be skeptical, at least it landed.

Martian King: take them few pictures first.

 

Martian: "Mars 2021".

Martian: who gave this name?

Martian: imagine, you are applying for a job..

How embarrassing it would be.

Martian: if I was a sign, I wouldn't know what to do.

Martian: their stuff never rhymes.

Martian: it would suck to send empty spaceship to another planets.

Martian: how ugly they look.

Martian: you turn.

Add different colors.

Martian: we should break it.

Martian: good luck with the King.

Martian: put back the knob and start painting it.

What's the logo?

Marcian: we have few different kinds.

"big strawberry 2021" or "unetable object", "was I surprised", "I've seen this", "I don't trust that", "every day object", "who is going to believe it".

Martian: may be people picked the right one?

Martian: it's still cool that they make this stuff.

Martian: now the sign looks weird.