don't know story

Poetess : well its written.
All at work, at my personal free time.
The real witch : what work do you do? (Laughing).
Poetess : whatever.
Now I am doing audit.
I don't care actually.
Grandma : this how we are raised.
Grandma w.: we don't care and proud of it.
Grandma : we don't care more then we don't like.
Aunt : people always complain about zeros in my prices.
Can't make every one happy, plus zero is zero, what's a problem?
Grandma w. : one morning I cared and it didn't go very well.
One year of community work.
Narrator : show off.
Grandma w. : I am sorry.
Grandma : save us at least from that.
Grandma w . : go outside in crysis and ask how many people care about you?
Grandma : none.
Grandma w. : and I've never had crysis.
(Everyone is knocking wood).
Because my grandmother cared about me.
Oh, I must've forgotten, we care about our own and few special people.
Narrator : you forgot something again !?
Grandma w. : what are we talking about?
Poetess : have to go work little bit.