few things ...


It was first music video my mother got from a friend.
Girls band singing, dancing.
I didn't understand a word, it was in English.
I thought may be they were saying:
Life is not what you see,
Life is what you dream.
I had never seen so much clothes, so much shoes.
We had nothing close, nothing to chose.
For me that song, the girls, music,
Became freedom knocking my door:
Life is not what you see,
Life is what you dream.
Lines in the unemployment office,
No more Soviet Union.
We had no idea what to do.
Parents are busy, nowhere to go after school.
Hiding in the old empty building,
School bags on the floor.
Cheap vodka, cigarettes, sprays, glue.
A boy is asking me to drink:
Try and you will see real things.
I tried only one time,
Because that evening
The girls band was singing on our dirty street.
They were singing only for me:
Life is not what you see.
Life is what you dream…


***

After many times, after many days,
After perfect and not so perfect ways.
I believe in love,
I believe myself.
I believe that every day is a perfect day.
Never give up hope,
Never run away.
Make your everyday be a perfect day.


***

One of the most important things we have
Is our open wings.
How many times we touch the ground,
The wings will bring us up.
Our dreams, love, desire, believe, passion,
People who truly care and never let us go down.
They are our open wings


***

Once upon time,
Once upon dream
On the empty road,
Walking trough storm,
Rain, cold wind.
They had no idea what to do next.
Not until heard word "Go".