New Kings. ..

Donald : I am royalty too.
Right in my back yard.
Hilary (smiling): in deed.
Donald (smiling back) : pure lady..
One step left, two steps right, turn around, reverence (spins Hilary and kisses her hand).
One step forward, ten steps back.
Madame would you stop stepping on my foot.
Hilary : this ball room dance is quite challenging.
I prefer to make "Dandy Lion breakfast tea" instead.
Donald : one day Dandy Lion or no Dandy Lion..
I was thinking why not to have royalty, my Princess.
People have seen every one and everything pretty much here.
Soon we will go and see dinosaur.

(In the evening).
Donald : I went hunting and my royal darling is going to make dinner!
Hilary : from dinosaur !?
Donald : I am not surprised the bed broke straight in the middle!
Hilary : only after the wedding!

(in the morning).
Donald : I shall excuse myself and like real gentleman count my money in silence.