New Kings. .

Judge: Hello Harvey.
Harvey : Hello.
Judge : looking at the door already..
Don't worry its locked.
Harvey : I wasn't planning to run.
All I want is a beautiful woman.
Judge : as I read in newspapers, we have plenty.
With me you will be more lucky.
Now let's take our clothes off and dance very intimate dance.
Donald : I beg you pardon, how much it will cost to our country.
You both seems to like entertainment and food.
Judge : women will be more expensive.
Donald : depends how old they are.
Hilary : depends what day they are having.
Judge : thank you for your help.
Harvey : food!
Donald : plus all the troubles with Matt.
Hilary : endless story.
So far women are winning.
Donald : first we will force him to buy all our hats and cups.
For one million dollars I will sign them personally.
Judge : say last normal word Harvey.
Donald : we will get him job.
Our economy is booming, he can find great job even in jail.
Hilary : sincerely, men should be locked once in a while for healthy reason.
All the cheaters will become devoted husbands in one year.
Judge : let me write this in my note book, I might consider to make a law changing statement.
Hilary : no sex in jail. 
Donald : with who?
He will be working 9 to 5.
Plus part time on Saturday and Sunday to support his family.
Judge : congratulations Harvey.