Fat cats: I think I know this girl!
Fat cats: may be we have to look closer.
Fat cats: see, the sign says: "only my husband can take my clothes off".
New King number one: I want a surprise!
Fat cats: can we read the sign again?
New Queen number one: what are you doing?!
New King number one: I wonder where did you get this sign?
New Queen number one: where do I get all my clothes?
New King number one: I see.
Fat cats: you shouldn't wear it in public.
New Queen number one: in this swamp?
When I have to cook my food?
Fat cats: take our business card.
Fat cats: you are supposed to call.
Fat cats: on hot summer day..
New Queen number one: let's have a deal.
You cook for me and I will wear this dress with the sign 50% of the time.
Fat cats: you have to move slow.
Fat cats: we are the muster lookers!
Fat cats: I will draw a picture!