Voice: the King!
New King number one: yeah, that's me.
New Queen number one: you?
New King number one: for years!
New Queen number one: oh.
New King number one: besides the family who doesn't know anything,
Tonight I will be sleeping on the throne aka your belly.
New Queen number one: for good luck?
New King number one: to swallow the pill.
Let's see what day will give to us.
War? Totally nothing to see here.
With who?
Where is the gypsy girl?
Gypsy girl: few men and one woman wants your crown.
New King number one: the woman we will not count, my crown is to big, she will refuse, unless she wants to wear big big hat, which is doubtful.
Who are the men?
Gypsy girl: New King number one, two and three.
New King number one: I am number one, so we have only two.
To number two I wished good luck with his wife, and he is ubsent ever since.
New King number three!