New Queen number one: this bed room looks weird.
New King number one: this is cave my love.
New Queen number one: when man calls woman "love" after years of very special relationship, he is up to something..
So where are the furs?
Fat cats: you said it will be the end of the day!
Not the end of the world!
Fat cats: are you still joking!
Fat cats: I am going back to my mother!
Fat cats: your mother is here.
We are all here!
New Queen number one: so how are we going to sleep?
There are no blankets, beds and no furs.
New King number one: you can sleep on top of me.
New Queen number one: no, no thank you.
Fat cats: how long we have to stay here?
New Queen number one: in the next room!
Fat cats: ladies, ladies..
New King number one: until we get the moon back.
By a miracle.
Fat cats: what possibly could go wrong?
New King number one: we copied the wrong thing.
Fat cats: bro.. this sucks.
New Queen number one: at least it didn't fully fell on our heads.
Fat cats: lucky.
New King number one: if I had a rocket right now, I would jump on it.
New Queen number one: I told you not to touch a thing!