New King number one (reading): “you are right and you are wrong".
What else do you see over there?
Gypsy (looking in the cup): I see more coffee left on the right then on the left and sugar.
New King number one: pretend you are working for the salary.
I want to hear more talk.
Gypsy: promise me bigger number.
New King number one: you are better then that!
Gypsy: divide this into this.
New King number one: what did I tell you about that way?!
Gypsy: you need to do the steps.
New King number one: I already know without someone telling me,
but it doesn’t solve our problems.
People want to hear more.
Gypsy: you need to think.
New King number one: again.
What sense it makes?
I need a clue.
What step is next?
Gypsy: next step.
New King number one: good step!
Right up front.
Gypsy: here, here and here.
Circle so you will know.
New King number one: what else?
Gypsy: learn to think, put this over here and work with one column.
New King number one: I remember doing that…
The biggest number stayed with me,
And the rest I let to cross off at the end of the year.
Gypsy: guess one number.
New King number one: number one.
I see clearly now!
Thank you sweetheart.
Gypsy: glad to be helpful looking at things.
New King number one: let me sign your paper that you don’t have to do anything.