King of Fools (on the radio): it’s 5:30 am!
Wisdom, ozdom, ozdom!
Did you wash your hands after the washroom?!
(Choir, singing): did you wash your hands after the washroom!
King of Fools: Did you wash your hands after the wash room?!
(Choir, singing): did you wash your hands after the washroom!
King of Fools: remember “wash your hands”!
(Choir, singing): remember “wash your hands”!
King of Fools: Happy Friday!
Troll (opens the door): I can’t find anyone here.
King of Fools: no one likes to work anyway.
Troll: long time no see.
King of Fools: I was on vacation,
Feel one hundred years younger!
Troll: you have vacations?
King of Fools: the office door was closed, couldn’t get in.
Troll: don’t you have keys from your own office?
King of Fools: oh.. every day learn something new.
(looking at the phone): she called me three times today!
Mama Mia (secretary): you are special.
King of Fools: she calls me only when I am at work.
Mama Mia: she is giving you hard time.
King of Fools: you are absolutely right Mama Mia!
Come closely, I will not bite.
I might not bite or might I bite?
Mama Mia: those words come closely.
King of Fools: you got it.