New Kings are breaking in,
And there is magnificent Old King,
Handsome and charming.
Fat cats: put her on top of their,
It's going to be the design!
Fat cats: the design!
Fat cats: what I would do,
I would change it.
New Queen number one: there is easy way make it this way!
Fat cats: someone wrote one word on the design!
Fat cats: and they made a mistake in it.
Fat cats: it was alien.
Fat cats: I like it.
New Queen number one: you like it?
Fat cats: yes.
Fat cats: it's starting to look better.
New King number one (on the phone): get your own kingdom and rule it!
Ladies on the phone: magic boy,
Tell your password!
New King number one: ladies, ladies..
Ladies on the phone: give it back unless you are doing something.
Fat cats: I don't think they want to hear it.
Fat cats: they need a translator.
New King number one: look, we can make better team together.
Ladies on the phone: we can make team bigger, not better.
Size 100 will fit perfect.
New King number one: try one!
We have to relax first.
New Queen number one: tonight I am princess..
New King number one: I have the best currency in the world..
New Queen number one: how much?
New King number one: one dollar.