New Kings..

Servant 2: wow...

Servant 1: what else do you see in your cofee cup?

I always wonder how can you rule the world by just looking in the coffee cup every morning?

New King number two: I see you going to a restaurant on Saturday.

Servant 1: this what I was thinking!

New King number two: and I added one dollar to your tip.

You can't complain now.

See one right here, in the left corner near the slight dollar sign.

Servant 1: I never tipped before..

New King number two: from today you can afford it.

Servant 2: what else!?

New King number two: dust.

Servant 2: robot said there is no more dust.

New King number two: robot works only until 1 pm.

After 1 pm he doesn't care what's out here.

Let's not argue.

Servant 2: I will be right back.

New King number two: and work on the list of promises for your wife, she was spying on me again.