New Kings

Alien: are they keeping serial distance?
Alien: no, some one stole piggy bank.
Alien: these people are something else.
New King number two: what do you  want!?
New King number three: food is expensive.
New Queen number two: okay!
New King number two: the easiest relationships in my life.
New King number three: buy this one, for two dollars.
New King number two: can you eat it?
New King number one: I like the color.
New Queen number one: "smooth kiss".
New King number one: "smooth kiss".
Alien: I see slight resemblance between Earth and our planet.
Alien: like what?
Alien: we are spying for hours!
Alien: what are you thinking about!
Alien: a visit?
New King number four: how much did he take?
New King number five: the entire thing.
New King number four: in this case, connect all the emergency lines to King number ten phone number, and mine too.
Alien: this ship as good as I want to leave.
Alien: it's all done for us!
I have the e-mail.