Fools gold

Troll: I got letter from your zoo,
No one cares.
Fool: oh yeah. 
Mama Mia: we know.
King of Fools: what difference does it make?
It's not a big joy, its sealed rules.
Mama Mia: mister Troll, you have to get married to feel lucky.
King of Fools: you should know it already.
Fool: you should outsmart the sharks.
King of Fools: do it on Monday. 
Miss witch: mister Troll, this is for you.
Troll: what is this?
"Witch"?
Miss witch: we saved one blank for you.
King of Fools: good. 
Time to wake up.
Troll: perfect,  now I need some medication. 
Miss witch: we have "love potion".
King of Fools: we all need it.
We work in hot spot.
Miss witch: our business on the side.
(singing) you show me, I show you.
King of Fools: mister Troll, now you can go safely for lunch.
Mama Mia: phone call!
King of Fools (on the phone): essential services!
He called you old woman!
Chika Bonita!
Olympia!
He meant "cold woman".
I've been called little boy myself.
We can't change the world. 
It's a compliment.