Pharaoh

Pharaoh: my servants do something, it takes 5 minutes.
His servants do something, it takes 5 hours. 
Servant 1: we had no idea.
Servant 2: I like our Pharaoh. 
Pharaoh: woman has to clean house. 
This what I am looking for.
Servant 1: New Queen number one says it's a lot.
Servant 2: you cannot trust women if they ate not 35 years old.
I prove it all the time. 
Now I am looking at 50.
Piggy: they sent the check to the wrong address!?
Pharaoh: I will be sleeping the whole day. 
Continue with your work.
Servant 1: okay.
Servant 2: will keep working. 
Pharaoh: work to the moon.
Early moon.
Servant 2: what should we write on the invoices?
Servant 1: exactly what Pharaoh said: fir work to the moon and early moon.
Servant 2: Pharaoh, put sunglasses on, it's too bright here.
The brooms are overthere.
All you have to say "uno momento".
New King number one: where is Pharaoh?
Servant 1: he needed a break. 
New King number one: Pharaoh is not here today!?