Fools gold.

King of Fools: look at her!

Troll: the pig?
King of Fools: Bonita,
Our hot, sexy mama.
She can smile with her eyes.
Can you smile with your eyes?
Troll: no.
Before we leave for out adventure,
I need to talk to someone, who will listen and understand.
King of Fools: walls have ears, the walls.
And to get it right, she flies around and makes wishes.
You might have different way for your wish to come true,
But with Bonita is for sure.
Queen of Fools: we can take some of our animals with us, in case if we have a question.
King of Fools: I take my cat!
Queen of Fools: meow.


King of Fools: we have spicy donuts and coffee.
I love spicy food.
Mama Mia: I am already bored.
King of Fools: ladies, come on!
We are going to forget what we are at work for.
Fool: I suggest start from the floor.
King of Fools: what are you going to do on the floor?
There is nothing to do on the floor here.
Troll: we have to change the subject, the whole thing.
Mama Mia: we have to find balance.
Balance is number one.
King of Fools: oh yeah, exactly.
When I find the fools gold, I will be completely different person.
Mama Mia: I was dreaming about the fools gold this morning.
King of Fools: nice.
Mama Mia: phone call!
King of Fools: what in the world.
(on the phone) yes, working on Saturday!
No money, no honey!
What, you need more people to finish the job?
Like we are not doing enough!
I can see myself at lunch from 12 to 1.
Then another lunch, sure, why not.



King of Fools (on the phone): ..I am looking at your food.. following the orange juice, watermelon and apple..

What is next?
Oh my gosh, plum!
Who is following me!
Troll: have you seen Mama Mia?
King of Fools: she is busy.
We are cleaning "Super flash", its little bit dirty.
Troll: did you see the prices for your Pluto sounds?
King of Fools: for the "Super flash"?
Its quite pricey, but where else we would hear Pluto at convenient location?
We dealt with it immediately!
And plus, the space company had to call us twice.



King of Fools: wisdom, ozdom, ozdom.

One of those days..
Its Wednesday.
I should write a book.
Troll: have you seen Mama Mia?
King of Fools: she is at work looking for the plastic bag.
Troll: we are at work.
King of Fools: I know you are very smart, but this obsession with work..
We don’t do this things.
On the scale from 1 to 10, we give 50, forced to.
Troll: she promised me to copy few pages.
King of Fools: she surely will copy, in timely fashion,
Or I say, in old fashion.
Remember the times, when people only had feet and hands.
Troll: don’t you want to finish the work and be free!
I am sitting here under CIA for one year and nothing.
King of Fools: then I will be genius!
We have only one genius here,
The one I’ve seen in the zoo this morning.



King of Fools: ouch!
Boss of Trolls: ouch what?
King of Fools: she beat me!
Boss of Trolls: who?
Your dog?
King of Fools: no, we went through it already.
Boss of Trolls: monkey "The Genius",
Stricken from the zoo?
King of Fools: no, she refused to go with us.
Apparently, monkeys are made from something else.
My wife.
What is she doing!?
I guess, now we know, who doesn't know the time!
Boss: have you been a bad boy again?
I didn't hear wisdom, ozdom, ozdom this morning, no "I am okay, thank you" button?
Are you at work?
King of Fools: pretty much.
Working all week!
We are looking for the Fools gold.
Did I tell you baby,
You look sexy today.
Boss of Troll: again!
What about your other responsibilities, the job, the work, the duty?
When it's going to be done?
King of Fools: we are close.



Miss witch (on the phone): at work people say:
We will ask young men.
And they ask me.
Monkey "The Genious": yyyy.
Miss witch: they are all stupid?
Thank you very much!
King of Fools: I have rhyme and I have style.
Today is your lucky day!
The Beast: my lucky day?
King of Fools: I will show our routine.

We call our sweet pie first.

(on the phone) how are you doing!?

Monkey " The Genius": o. 

King of Fools: you are doing "o"?

Well its Friday!

First person who knows, its me.

Monkey " The Genious": yyy.

King of Fools: smart lady. I know.

(to the Beast): she learned word "yes"!

(to the monkey): I want to work in your zoo.

We will go shopping together.

Don't miss your brakes today sweetie and keep it simple.


King of Fools: we are going to look for the fools gold!
Fool: that's the way to make money.
Queen of Fools: all the way up.
King of Fools: all the way up!
Queen of Fools: I will hold the bag.
Troll: you said only three people.
King of Fools: she wants to hold the bag!
I want too.
Fool: do you want to drink?
Fool: I have drink.
One, two, three.
Fool: congratulations!
Fool: when!?
Fool: can I come?
King of Fools: our car is not flexible.
Fool: where is dimples?
Here you are.
Fool: I prefer go crazy then go back to work.
Fool: I am done with work long time ago.
Fool: wow!
Fools: yes!
Fool: are we all good?
Fool: if I work longer, I'll tell.
Fool: I want to go home now.
King of Fools: we are not at work!
Fool: you are the best.
Fool: you are lucky baby!
King of Fools: oh my goodness,
Finally I am a baby!
Almost retired and baby.
Queen of Fools: hot baby.
King of Fools: yes, yes, yes!
Fool: look at her smile!
One million dollars smile.
Fool: Bonita the pig.
Fools: ohh.. isn't she cute.
Fool: she looks excited.
Troll: you said only three people are coming.
And you told everyone?!
King of Fools: what do you mean everyone?
I told my people, so they know.
At least they will be happy when we find the gold.
Usually we find work and more work.
Fool: I bought nuts.
King of Fools (singing): there is no constitution written for nuts, only for normal.
Queen of Fools: let's go.
King of Fools: six people are coming, secretaries and the babysitter, in case if we document something.