New Kings...

New King number one: I want some one love me.
Servant 1: we love you.
Servant 2: every April.
New King number one: I need a vacation. 
Servant 1: go somewhere hot.
New King number one: is it nice?
Servant 1: of course. 
Servant 2: you will get mad, you will get crazy.
Servant 1: you will not get bored.
New King number one: I am not trusting these people. 
Servant 1: sweet dreams!
Servant 2: every one thinks.
Servant 1: I have never seen that much thinking.
Servant 2: did we give him sugar?
Servant 1: in the morning.
Pharaoh: where is New King number one?
Servant 1: some mental acrobatics. 
Servant 2: working.
Pharaoh: means?
Servant 1: altercation. 
Servant 2: problems.
Pharaoh: shine light.
Servant 1: you inherited it. 
Servant 2: we will tell you.
Pharaoh: today.
Servant 1: limbo from Friday. 
Servant 2: he has to follow the original plan.
Pharaoh: and what is this?
Servant 1: he doesn't know where he wants to be.