just writing...


When you find your dream.

When you find your dream,
Then you find yourself.
Never question "Why?"
Only say "I can!"
No matter what,
No matter where,
Dreams come true
If you believe.

Will you wait forever?
Will you wait forever
For the darkest night?
Or believe that may be
Stars can never fly.
Will today, tomorrow
Always look the same.
Will mistakes from yesterday
Be mistakes again?
Will you tell your baby:
Oh, just give it up.
Or you say:
My dear, 
You will win and fight.
You're child,
Just bigger,
Look at brightest sky.
There are stars that only
Always fly, fly, fly...

who is your friend?
 Who is your friend?
 Love is my friend,
 Passion is my friend,
 Desire is my friend,
 Strength is my friend,
 God is my friend,
 Courage is my friend.
 Who is your friend?

Its a beautiful day,
 Because you painted it in the brightest colors.
 Because you said not enough,
 I go for more, I will sing and dance,
 Speaking up loud.
 I will smile to myself inside out.
 I will look at the sun, trees, clouds,
 Paint my world in the brightest colors.

"I want you to be happy"
After all, the shortest ever poem in the world.

one time
 One time it was just a thought,
 Just a dream, just a road.
 When you asking yourself,
 Should I do, may be yes, may be no?
 The thought again, and again:
 Now or may be one day.
 You starting to see, feel, believe
 And ... go for it.

Doesn't matter were you right or wrong,
 This is world, not lovely poem, made up to please few people.
 Who can ever do the greatest things easy?
 Life when you know what's right, what's wrong,
 Learn the most important lesson to move on,
 Stepping hard the place you true belong,
 Following the dreams just really want,
 Loving the big road you are now on...

Old people say:
 Everything happens happens for the best.
 Sometimes you don't see it, because
 It is just the beginning.
 Enjoy life more, keep living,
 And at the middle you think again,
 What have you learned,
 What made you strong,
 What changed you into who you really are.
 It will be worth beginning.

If you think you have done enough,
 Ask your life:
 Have I done enough, am I right?
 Life will smile, may be laugh,
 Come closer, are you kidding,
 You haven't done much, no,
 Go, move on, do what you want, work if you want!
 Enjoy me,
 Look how beautiful I am:
 Look at my eyes, blue like sky.
 Black eyelashes, our earth, wings of birds flying high.
 Golden hair, the sunrise.
 Do you like my white dress, I like snow.
 How about my jewelry, thousands rainbows,
 And my rain drops earrings...
 I dress up for you every day!
 Please, don't ask me again funny questions,
 Go, move, run, swim, dance, walk, smile, sing,
 Love me more, dream, keep living!

Little girl with red curly hair, upset
 Is asking her old grandma:
 Can I cut my hair, or color, please!
 All kids are only laughing at me,
 They say I have red hair,
 Its ugly, its strange...
 Don't worry my baby,
 The sun kissed you on his way.

Living life is not walking trough the nicest land,
 Living life is not only good supporting friends,
 Living life is not always what you want,
 But if someone doesn't know it,
 Does he live at all?
 If you didn't fall, what the new step feels,
 After salt, how honey tastes,
 If you didn't cry, will you feel the smile,
 If you didn't try, how when you try?

It was just a dream, nothing more.
 A road, somewhere, we felt,
 We must go.
 May be one day we would reach,
 Beautiful home, love, peace.
 Just a dream to hold on.
 Pushing to go, stay strong,
 Leading in the strangest time,
 Shining like tiny, invisible light.
 It was just a dream to hold on..

The truth of life,
 Is life itself,
 When you can feel and give and get,
 When you can smile, see every day,
 When you can shine, say what you say.
 When you can love, believe, have faith, desire, passion, drive, good health.
 When you can follow your dreams, push up and higher your self-esteem.
 When you have people who standing strong,
 Who join the life you want to go...

In the moment of thinking,
 In the moment of a doubt,
 Stop talking and start to walk.
 No matter where you go,
 If you have loving heart,
 There is always something good
 Easy to find...
Smile, before you think anything,
 Just smile,
 What would go in your mind?
 Something big, may be small,
 May be nothing much at all.
 Smile will put extra line,
 Make word plus, make it shine.
 Shine for a moment,
 May be all day,
 Just enough
 Until you decide to smile again..

Sometimes we don't know which way to go.
 May be afraid, may be confused in some way,
 Hard to decide, thinking that's all right, nothing wrong to go ether road.
 One side kind of nice, interesting path.
 Another side you family, people who love and care about you, Guardian Angel,
 They were begging God about you,
 And God heard this word, because nothing more than true love.
 This is your road, this is your home.

What wakes you up?
 What keeps you going?
 What is you dream you want to follow?
 Who are the people that make you go?
 Who are the people you love?
 What is the future, what's tomorrow?
 What do you want?
 Where are you going?
 Why do you smile?
 Who and with who you want to be?
 Just write tomorrow,
 Just see tomorrow,
 Take only good from present and the past.
 Remember, this a long road,
 For people who love you,
 You must go.
 Must smile, have dreams to follow,
 Must show love in your eyes.

I have seen a lot,
 I have done enough to be proud.
 And no matter what, or who,
 I'll never look down.
 I will only look up.
 Holly Mary is with me,
 My God in front,
 Guardian Angel behind.
 Now we can talk about my life.
 Who can say anything,
 When you know - you will win.