lovely day

Feeling great, is that what you are saying.
You had this one in a life time surprise, not me.
At least, I was thinking, you all are working hard.
And we are here, like where I am now, hardly working.
I mean, we go to work, complain about it all day, running around like we are saving the world, 
praying God to send us money, please!
Go home, work, home, that's all I hear all day.
All one big new story.
I had this jello to catch flower bugs, opened with a sign near and this friend of mine is eating it now.
Only one case I had was witches case.
I was exercising in the pablic wash room,
And one of our witches, nice lady, on her knees brought me coffee,
Another witches, the man, ..., was jealous of me.
And I wad like, surprised, wasn't I ignoring him completely,
No good morning, no good night, no go to h...l.
He got it now, safe distance from each other. ..
Have to go