a story

I don't remember how old I was,
I was an university student,
Studying law, criminal detective would be my specialty.
My family had a lot of friends,
And I would sit practicing law in someones office,
Small city, all knew each other,
People like me, I was nice,
Something like this.
I have been in places you have to go with the police or court judge.
Little bit history.
One time I didn't pass, I think some law exam,
I was walking upset home.
And there were three old women sitting near our house door.
Since I remember they had been sitting forever.
We talked, I felt like talking,
All my story.
I was lonely, alone, didn't know what to do.
Criminal law was not for me,
Becoming detective was another thing.
I threw up right on a crime seine,
A police officer gave me vodka,
I felt nothing, and finished everything.
I had to flip pages,
Some thought I was funny,
Didn't take me seriously,
Living in small city...
All these stuff I was telling those three ladies.
They talked about me right in front,
I could hear: she is crazy, she is crazy.
Then one said:
Look if you butt is facing the sun,
How are you going to see the future.