writing

I am sad, and I want to cry.
Nothing personal of course,
Making a verse, making a line.
I saw today a man was hit by a car.
May be this why too, don't know.
He is fine, nothing happened to him,
Except few scratches.
What am I talking about..
May be we are from to different worlds,
Him and me...
I did what I could,
I will do what I can
When he wants.
He is very good and has done a lot for me,
Turned old story in to reality,
Don't know how.
Then I want to have a new story, a new baby,
And I am realizing I have to let him go,
And he has to let go to me.
I will be his friend forever,
I promise, its written all over the sky for us,
Health, happiness, long life for you and people you love,
Anything like this, kind of our specialty.
Only on this Earth I know its not up to me...
I wish you a lot of good things,
All you want, every day,
Who you are with have to take care of you and love you forever.
Smile:)
Remember me