don't know

Inner voice : I am like elephant,
I remember shit..
I forget only where I left my keys,
Where I left my phone, where I left my wallet,
Where I parked the car..
What am I talking about?


In the bus.
Grandma witch, mama witch and sister witch are waiting for papa witch.
Inner voice is holding garlic, onion, carrot, potatoes, salt and paper for protection.
Grandma witch (knowledgeably): that's to make soup.
Inner voice mumbles something unclear.
Sister witch: one "dream of an idiot" came true.
Poetess: why this bus has two different numbers on it?
Inner voice (thinking): why do I always want more then any one else?
Poetess: I don't know what to write here,
I don't know much about witches,
It will be unfinished story.
Inner voice (starts to worry): what?
(Nicely): don't you have few girlfriends at work.
Go, spend some time together..
Friends to each other: we are here to help our friend,
So stuff your face in the mud.
Beautiful lady is reading a book "How turn beautiful lady into a frog"


On the vacation.
Inner voice : you said you want everything to be natural!!!
Poetess : A bear!? Wolves!?! House on the cliff?!!
Bushes?! Where is the bath room?!
Inner voice: in the bushes..


Poetess: Buenos Aires! ( translator: good morning!)
Inner voice: Buenos Aires! (good morning!)
Poetess: what happened?
You look like you had fight with lion and lost..
Inner voice: what about with a smaller animal?
Poetess : like a cat?
Inner voice : yes, like a cat..


Audience: is the story will ever be finished or we have to listen it until we ..?
Inner voice: I feel great today!
Audience: stupid subscribe forever button.
Inner voice: where is my binoculars?
Audience: what are you going to do now?!
Are you going to read it again?!
Inner voice: I feel great today..
Open your eyes like bird open wings. .
Lie down with a woman and ... (hides paper from Playboy)
Audience: and!?
Inner voice: Oh, sorry, wrong paper..
Grand kids, you know.. university exams,
Have to babysit... they are burning my stuff..
Okay, here..


Poetess ( holding cabbage in front of the audience) Thank you very much for this award,
It means a lot to me!
Inner voice ( clapping hands proudly): We are going to have cabbage for dinner!


Inner voice kicks the entrance door, throws his jacket and bags with food, dog food, cat food, hamster treats and special bag with other items on the floor and shouts:
I am home slats!
The slats: are you fucking out of your mind!?
Inner voice ( thinking at the same time as the slats are speaking): I fucking out of my mind!
The sluts: let him go to the store alone and he comes back completely insane.
Inner voice (thinking): I am completely insane!
The sluts: he is drunk!
Inner voice ( thinking ): I am drunk!
Hamster, cat and dog are waiting.
Inner voice: my beauties,
I didn't know you are home..
I ate uncooked mushroom I think. ..
"Smotchie kiss" (the dog's name):
Good thing they don't fight too long ....looove. ...
Almost my massage time..
"Slat" (the cat): I am pregnant.
They gave me this name and think
I will go outside and will mind my own business?
But with the black cat?.. on the pine trees at the rush hour?!
I had never expected that from myself ..
"Barbie" (the hamster): fucking bullshit,
No one checks anything.
Running every day in pink clothes, in the pink wheel,
In the pink hamster house,
And I am a fucking boy!
Then every one shakes me (shakes his feet like it's thunderstorm): where are the babies?!
"Slat" ( the cat): you can play with mine..
"Smotchie kiss " (the dog): listen Barbie...