don't know

Poetess is napping in the bathroom (work).
Poetess (mad): the witches are bothering me all day.
Screaming my name like I do something wrong
When I do nothing at all.
I already think something bad
And all it was some call to help.
This how they talk.
Inner voice : good morning mad woman!
Poetess: I forgot what I wanted to write.
Inner voice : may be so f..k them but not literally.
The real witch : and would you stop using word witch please for any wild female at your work place.
Thank goodness I don't have to work.
Poetess : my piggy bank.
Inner voice : why is it bigger then a baby cow?
Poetess is holding the Golden Cabbage award:
Thank you very much the cabbage new owner, me,..
I have everything, all I want is the money.
Poetess again: I didn't write it?
Spanish woman from work is smiling shyly:
Donald Trump lover not literally... linda.
Every one is laughing, especially the Spanish woman,
And the laughing sounds like ..
Poetess ( covers her mouth):
This why I think about witches ..