don't know

Poetess : yesterday I decided to do heavy lifting,
And I bought a huge watermelon.
Inner voice : and what happened to it?
I don't see any watermelons here.
Poetess : I dropped it near the house.
Inner voice is looking for a spoon.
Manager: yesterday I went to a law office. .
Pretty women (worried ) : you are not divorcing your wife?!
Manager: No. .
Pretty women (with relief): what are relief!
Manager: I heard European accent.
Then a tall woman approached me, quite fast.
I had to look up to see her face.
Wildness and cuteness of Europe punched my face.
I knew face is only the begging,
No woman usually stops here,
Had to hold hands in my pockets, credit cards you know.
Now chills are going to my neck and ..
If you are not happy I am going to bite you.
Poetess is looking at the door: ..stealing my lines..
Manager: We already bringing your people down at the games, so get on your knees already baby.
European woman: I suck only one thing.
Inner voice ( to Poetess): would you stop writing about slats, keep school dreams for yourself.
What if some one is going to read it?
Poetess: only one word, please.
Manager: So I knew I had a chance only to have a good look at her partially nude hand.
She was wearing the ring.
Pretty women : what a disappointment.
European woman (happy): I am wearing the ring, midget!
Employees hand book: some times wearing clothes doesn't help.
Pretty women and Poetess : what to do?
Newspaper: but don't worry ladies, we always can ask Donald what to do!
Donald:  name is very important!
Is his name elderly Hilary?
Pretty women and Poetess: No. .
Donald Trump : then I can't tell you what to do.
Employees hand book : praying at lunch really helps.