Pig

Pig: finally, I found true freedom,
Writing from Pig name.
Bear: what nationality are you?
Pig: local.
Fox: are you real pig or faking it?
Pig: bite me and I bite you back.
Dog: it's probably a dog.
Pig: go, go, read books to find out.
Pig: my first poem.
... Eating is not healthy,
Eating a lot is a crime against food.
Should I make a sign for it?
...It's a bad habit unless it's onion,
cucumber or carrot.
Hit the gym before hitting him with a chocolate,
May be he is right...
...your belly shouldn't be shaking when you look by a surprise in the mirror,
If children like to bump at you or lie down on,
Or say "my beautiful belly"..
Inner voice : are you writing about yourself?
Poetess : are you ..? It says local pig..
Inner voice : I am reading about mad cows,
I heard you mentioned few girlfriends at work...