don't know story

Poetess : All I want forever,
Is to publish this ..book
And don't worry..
I won't even call any one at work to share my happiness.
Inner voice : I know you are mostly selfish.
Poetess : I put few pictures and few poems.
Inner voice : it depends where you will put it on?
Poetess : on the front page and few at the middle.
Inner voice : what do you think about presidential elections in America, country of your childhood dreams?
You are kind of close actually.
Poetess : now, nothing much.
Want to see myself what happens.
Inner voice: only one word? God?
Poetess : good thing,
We don't, we, I mean people, don't have to worry about every one.
Rich Americans can help them self.
Poor Americans will do what they do, education will be helpful, good mood, food, access to government services, Google questions.
Middle class, them we have to wish good luck.