don't know

Poetess : we take onion, garlic, sour cream, mix together and boil, mix again and leave on the face for a week..
Inner voice : I am going for a walk to another country.
Poetess : ops, wrong story.
(looking on napkins and wipes)
Poetess : today, today, today!
Inner voice: Will be back in ten hours,
Hopefully she will finish this "don't know story".
And will go back to her real job, business card,
How to get rid of headache and insomnia with help of mushrooms.
It helps, you know,
Only go around with mushroom your head.
Test everything person...
Poetess : All I want is money.
God: I beat she is talking to me.
Inner voice : I think she was absent when the teacher was talking about idiots.
Poetess : idioms.
Inner voice : I am leaving.
Leaves with honey and apple sauce on the face.
God: money, money, money...
What about prosperity, truth, history?
Everyone is quite.
Poetess : I'll make a note.
God: fine, take the number.
Poetess : one and six zeroes,
My dream of an idiot!
Thank you,  thank you, thank you.
God: that's number in the money line.
Poetess : and what to do?
God: stay and wait.
And no tricking me with cutting zeroes on the dollar bill.